Saturday 26 March 2016

Siblings





With Easter almost gone, it’s time to share our chocolates with our siblings, those slightly annoying people, who we argue with, who steal our parents attention, get us into trouble and cause arguments, yet at the same time we deep know how much we love them, they are our partners in crime and our rocks. I have a younger sister, so I know all about the rollercoaster that we’re all on, today’s blog is aimed to help you know when to take that minute out, to stop arguments and when we’re on a low, how to try and give ourselves a heads up to getting happier again.

Sometimes, maybe after a hard day at school, we become very easily irritable, and it’s at this point that things often turn ugly – I often find myself getting annoy at the slightest things, comment of the blog, does this happen to you? It’s often at this point, that I feel like I need to go to my room, shut the door and put on my headphones and just listen to music, it’s important for our health that we are able to do this, so next time that you’re getting frustrated go to a quiet corner, pick up your book or plug your head phones and just zone out for 5 -10 minutes, it may not sound like a lot however just getting in the correct piece of mind is really healthy and can save a lot of arguments.
When you’ve hit a low with your siblings, you probably feel guilty, I know how adult like this sounds but be the bigger person, branch out a hand, I don’t mean give them a 5 hour apology but just start a conversation about your day at school, a music band you’re both fond of, open up about that person you like, just say something personal or meaningful, it can really help soften the ice and get rid of the elephant in the room ( the awkward situation, that guilty feeling).  


I bet even Beyoncé argues with her sister.
Once again, thank you for the continued support through Instagram, and let me know wat your Easter was like, what you think of the website and any topics you want me to cover, any opinions will really been taken into option, by just saying a few words you can really make my day and put a smile on my face. I'm really sorry for this post being a bit shorter it's just I've been working on a couple of other things around my blog and potential future paths for myself and I'm really sorry- next post will be on the 1st of April- it's been so fun to write and I'm really excited to share it with you all :)
Sending hugs and kisses along with Easter wishes
Beauty Of A Girl xox


No comments:

Post a Comment