Saturday 11 June 2016

Mini Get Away

Hello there loves! How are you all?  I hope you’re all good😘 Through the next few days I would like to take you on an adventure to Blackpool. So below is a daily dairy entry to keep you all up to date as to what is happening, so enough with the blabbering and let’s start xox Hope you enjoy it💕 P.S I am so sorry but the tense of this is all over the place because some bits I went along and some bits in the car on the way back xox

Thursday 02nd of June

9.00 am: the plan was for us to leave and head up to Blackpool so we would have more of the day to enjoy however we heard that there was a accident on the motorway we were going to be using so we decided to wait it out at home xox I took a car sickness tablet because although I’m usually fine, we wanted to be safe. Once I was at guide camp and I hadn’t taken the tablet, we were on the coach and the road was so narrow and bumpy,  I was sat right at the back and through up over the Isle down the middle- it may not sound too bad but there were so many people that I knew and it was just soooo embarrassing xox Have you ever had something similar happen to you? Let me know xox For breakfast I had a yogurt that was cinnamon, apple and peach flavoured and oats xox May sound a little wired but it was really yummy😙

10.30 am: We set of over half an hour ago and we’ve just come to the place where the accident was on the motorway, it turns out it was on the other side of the road😅 we were so lucky because all the people waiting looked like they were going to be there for another two hours, basically at something like 1 at night two veichles (we’re not sure whether it was passage cars or lorries)  and two people died at the scene, and the police are investigating the area so they’ve shut off the whole motorway, but when we were there still wasn’t a diversion for all the people affected so they were all just sat in their and not moving xox

11.30 am: We’ve just pulled into a services station and have had a little break, I had 4 pieces of pizza as a lunch because it gets boring when you’re in a car with nothing to do so you just eat non stop and feel fat- but none of you lovelies are fat so please never worry about your weight! We’re still on the road and have another two hours left, I forgot to download some films from BBC iPlayer and Channel 4 iPlayer, so I’m just stuck with staring out of the window and writing you updates,  but nothing had happened so I have nothing to update you on, I’m trying to make this as exciting as possible. Please keep reading, I promise this will get more exciting by Friday💕😘💕

Do you have any traveling tips? Email me at beautyofagirl22@gmail.com

2.35 pm: We arrived in the hotel, it took us around five minutes to actually find our rooms and we just unpacked everything and had a good old cup of coffee and tea, we’re so lucky to have a sea view room and we’re like two minutes of a walk away from the beach so it’s really lovely- and here’s the best bit it’s actually sunny today!!!

3.15 pm: We left the hotel with a packed picnic to have on the beach, of you not in England, nice whether is super rare💕 it always rains) and we started walking down to the town centre because we went past it on the way to our hotel and it was like a 5 minute drive, so we were like thus will be a cute little walk to take down but it was a 2 and a bit hour walk one way👌 well done Anna! It turned out being over 13km so t’was great xox
10.15 pm: We just got back to the hotel, the walk was really fun and we had a fish and chips whilst in town and also had the picnic when we were on the beach (it was pizza, meatballs sandwiches and salad) but by the time we were in the town we were starving so we decided to have a little treat, we never really have fish and chips unless we’re on holiday, I took quite a lot of photos for you guys so I hope you like them xox

11.30 pm: I got into my pyjamas and had some well deserved TV time, there is live entertainment in the hotel but none of us brought evening outfits so we’re just watching TV and binging on Doritios xox Sounds lame, is fun😘 And now we’re just getting into beds and talking for a little bit and then going to sleep because, damm man my calves hurt after all that walking xox

Friday 03rd of June

08.30 am: I woke up and packed my swimming thongs because we were going to a water park, it’s called Sandcastles water park and is apparently amongst the biggest in the UK , we didn’t realise but a tide was coming in last night and now the beach we were on yesterday is covered over with water so hopefully that goes in so we can have a walk on the beach in the evening, we had porridge for breakfast, and it was so nice👍

9.30 am: I want to make this is exciting as possible but being honest with you nothing much happened between now and 5.30 because although we were in the water park and we had a great time, it was just 6 hours of me and my sister waiting for rides and going on them and then waiting again, for any of you that have been to the water park then what was your favourite ride?  Mine was Aztec Falls, let me try and describe it for all of you that haven’t been😘,  so it’s either a one or two people ride so I went with my sister and you get like a mini raft /draft and you go down a tunnel that’s pitch black and you can just feel yourself falling down and then you get into the middle which oval and you just go round and round on it until you fall into the entrench of the next tube, and then you start slowing down and the ride finishes, altogether it lasts around 1 minute and a half. We went on it 3 times and on the first time we went into the entrance of the next tube forwards but on the next two it just so happened we want in backwards😣 it was really scary xox

6.00 pm: We had the nicest fish and chips EVER!  In fact I loved it so much that I’m even going to tell you the name if the cafe, it was called Mr Matleys family dinner, and it wasn’t any fancy restaurant, it was just a cafe near a car park where we had our car, and down a lane from the beach, it wasn’t even a restaurant so the prices were really good, we walked past it to go and find somewhere else to eat and then came back because of how many people were there and how nicely it smelt, if you ever find yourself in Blackpool be sure to check it out xox I wasn’t asked to write this, it’s just they have really lovely service and their food is delicious. And now I have dedicated a whole paragraph to a cafe which won’t even know I wrote this👍 Way to go Anna👌
9.30 pm: We came back to the hotel and went to watch the sunset on the beach- well that was the plan but somehow the tide had managed to come in and the whole beach has been flooded with water so we just stood on the grass above the water and enjoyed the time together.

Saturday 04th of June
I would love to tell you this was by far the most exciting day but that would be lying, we left Blackpool after lunch (we had one last portion of fish and chips and a chocolate cake) and we just walked around the town, then we sat in the car for 4 hours, stopped in Birmingham ikea (which has lush frozen yogurt- just in case you ever get to try it) to get somethings for our great new kitchen xox And then we sat in the car for another hour and arrived home, it was a great weekend which really allowed us to spend time together xox I know throughout this blog I haven’t mentioned any arguments with my family,  but trust me there were plenty- and a couple of things happened that allowed me to see why people turn to substances like drugs and smoking to calm themselves down, so although I am not ready to talk about these things yet, I will make a couple of blog posts in the coming weeks on how to deal with arguments and things like that xox

Sending hugs and kisses
Beauty Of A Girl xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm loving your blog as I genuinely find it really interesting to read and very easy to take in. I hope you continue to love blogging. I'm very new to blogging so maybe you could check my blog out too? No pressure��❤️
    www.totallyamelia.com

    ReplyDelete