Friday 15 January 2016

First Post ever xox


Today, my day was actually okay, the lessons at school weren’t too bad and then I had swimming to finish it off. I think that in order for us to be happy with our bodies we need to put a bit in- sounds typical right? Well, how about finding out about some extra curriculum activities after school? It’s a great way  to meet new people, I started doing water polo around a year ago and the friendships that I have managed to get out of it are amazing, each one of the people I have met have taught me something new and gave me another shoulder to cry on. Sometimes it’s really difficult to talk to our best friends because we know that when we say something really personal they might judge us as and then we’ll have to live with that label for a long time, so by starting a new activity you’ll be able to talk to people about things that you may be embarrassed to say to your close friends and actually turn out making a friend through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment