Friday 15 January 2016

Bullying


Thank you all so much for all the really wonderful comments I’ve been getting, they have all brought tears to my eyes and made my day, the feeling is so personal and just gives me a feeling of joy and happiness, so thank you so much xox  The biggest reward of this is the emails and comments on Instagram, I sit there several times a day rereading all the comments, and when people open up to me about problems with family, I am ready to drop anything to commit to helping you through your problems- thank you to all of you, you are the highlights of my day, and the things you say are the things that put a smile on my face when my day couldn’t have got worse, so thank you I am sincerely grateful xox I hope that I will be able to help whenever I am needed.

So today, I would like to talk about bullying, we learn about it all the time, and we all think that we’re going to be prepared for when it does happen, however the bully often leaves us in so much pain and shame that we forget all that we were though, we become afraid to talk to our parents about in, in the fear they go and talk to our school, it’s something that worry’s us but we may not know what to do. So I would like to say that the feeling is normal, you are likely to be scared, it’s at this point that something needs to be done, because I once heard of a girl who didn’t know what to do, bullying caused anxiety, anxiety caused family stress because her parents kept arguing over her anxiety, parents arguing ended up in a divorce, which led to money problems. If that one selfish person had chosen to smile instead of frowning, and chose to talk instead of shouting then the girl would have led the life she deserved.

I was once a victim of bullying, it’s horrible, but one thing that annoyed me the most was when people say “Report it to someone you trust” what if you’re ashamed to talk to your parents or teachers about it? If any of you ever experience bullying and are scared and ashamed to talk to your family, talk to me xox I will hopefully soon have the training of an Anti-Bullying Ambassador and even before I do, it will be healthy for you to share your feelings with someone, because it will be anonymous and you won’t know me, you are less likely to feel embarrassed, I will spend however much time it takes to talk to you, and try and come up with a solution xox

Please let me know what you thought of this blog, and if you are suffering through a problem, please get in touch on the contact section and I will do my best to help xox

No comments:

Post a Comment